Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

I had a different Thanksgiving this year. Mom invited us out to St. George to celebrate with Ron's brother Joe and his wife Susan. I was very grateful for the wonderful meal. After dinner we had these little fortune cookies and mine was perfect. (Try looking at things from another's point of view). Well I did just that and what I realized is that we are all so similiar when it comes to caring and loving for our family's. Ron was so good at taking care of his mom. Susan and Joe were so good at making a wonderful place for their grandkids to run and enjoy the day. The boys tooks full advantage of the kids room, located in a far away corner of the home:) Mom was so good at talking me up in regards to climbing. So although I missed cooking a dinner this year, it was wonderful to see thanksgiving through another family's eyes.

I am thankful for my kids, they are my all. I am thankful for each new day. I am thankful for my new job. I am thankful for my loving and caring family.

Damon "I am thankful I am a good artist, and so far a good life, and the food we eat, the roof over our heads, and the things we drink."

Carson "I am thankful for where we live, and things we drink, and the food us eat. I am thankful for the world, I am thankful for alive, and water."

9 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and what wonderful things you and your boys said you are thankful for! I am sorry I never called or emailed about Thanksgiving--hope it didn't stress you out or anything.

So, now we are trying to figure out another time to come down to Vegas...who knows with crazy schedules.

*HUGS* and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a really good time with mama mia!
its true damon is a great artist.

Erin Vorkink said...

glad you had a good time with fam.
miss you
e

Kate Panelley Peterson (Elisabeth Kate Photography) said...

Hey Sis! Looks like your having fun! I love the dark hair ps! So I was wondering what you might like for christmas. I believe I have you. and are you going to be in town for xmas? if not will u send me your address?! love u

Ashley said...

Sarah, my long lost best cousin! I am grateful for you. You are an awesome mom. Thank you for being such a good friend to me when we were kids. Love you!

Kate Panelley Peterson (Elisabeth Kate Photography) said...

sarah.. ya gotta give me more of a hint than that... PLEASE.... :)

Sarah-sponda said...

Okay how about a gift card to bath and bodyworks? What do you think Will would love?

Kate Panelley Peterson (Elisabeth Kate Photography) said...

ok I will! :) i know he would like NFL football wii game . or anything halloween HAHA ! thanks sarah! :)

Ashley said...

Hey Sarah, can you email me with your address? I want to send you a holiday card. ashgav@msn.com
Hope you are well!