Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updates

Here is a photo of me on my last day of school. I changed my hair to brown now and I love it! I am walking with my class this Friday!

So the weather has finally come down from the upper 90's to the 70's and it feels so nice. Damon is up to his usual, pokemon cards, video games, and riding his bike with his friends.


Carson my darling, my sweet is working hard and I must say it is paying off. He is always running to catch up with his bro and sometimes he even passes him.

Brian, has been a wonderful support for me this last little while and I appreciate him so much.
He is building a home climbing wall for those colder days, and to train, but really you could climb out here like everyday of the year!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your hair looks great and I bet it looks hot brown. Love you sis

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Love the hair! you look hot hot hot! i wish i could have come to your graduation! i am so proud of you!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Your hair look awesome. I have been thinking of making my hair darker...now I think I will! Where did you have it done at?

Maybe we should have Brian come up to our place and build us a wall too...would be fun. :)

Congrats! I'm so proud of you for working so hard and graduating.

Erin Vorkink said...

It was so great to see you. But way to short. Also, you look so fabuloso with dark hair, seriously so stunning and elegant. You have the sweetest boys and I miss them like crazy.
Oh, and way to go! Graduating is a swweet feeling.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow with the Chiropractor! You are such a great people person, I know you will be in high demand! :)

Momentum has had some huge changes lately...its crazy. We miss you madly.

Kids are doing great. Dallin is really loving traversing the kid's wall. Tonight he did it blind folded!

Tanith LOVE bouldering. She loves to say, "GO CLIMBING" or "CLIMBING GYM!"--of course she says them all VERY LOUD! lol

We are gonna come down in December...not sure of the date yet. Can't wait! MISS YOU TONS!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! You were a beautiful blonde and your are a gorgeous brunette!!! I wish I could have been at the graduation too. I am excited for you. Are you still climbing alot? No, I have not heard of that marketing thing you mentioned, what is it? And yes, I have felt left behind, more than anyone might realize. A well of lonliness at times, I could drown in it. Thank God that it comes and goes like the seasons.

Anonymous said...

i love the hair. i think it really brings out your eyes! it was so fun to see you, i wish you could have stayed longer. the boys are so fun and funny!

Nicole Hansen said...

Congratulations on your graduation and all your hard work getting there! Love the hair!

Nickers said...

Yea Sarah! It was so nice to see you for Arlin's birthday dinner. The boy's look so cute and happy too! I love you.

Nicki