Friday, September 05, 2008

Ever felt left behind?

I have...

a lot, but I am making a very brave and huge effort to get caught up...to? This is where I start to loose myself and my focus. I notice that I have ran in the opposite direction many times before and with really no apparent reason. Must have been all that running I did as a kid.
So this is what I do kno
w...

I love my children and want the best for them.

I want to be a massage therapist and will be done with school in 5 weeks!

I forgot why I am living with my ex? Will someone please remind me?

I love to climb and have a lifelon
g goal to climb 13a.

The boyfriend and I out on our weekly venture.

The old project a really nice 11.c

The new project 11.d

So with everything still intact I am working towards those fabulous goals.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sara sponda, those are awesome goals and you are such an inspiration to me. You have determination and a great way about you. Love you!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Sarah...first: YEA! I'm glad you updated your blog.
Second: I totally miss you
Third: yes, I feel left behind all the time.
Fourth: Kristen and I were talking the other day at the gym about how we just want the original crew back the gym...you, brian, dawn, laurie, skyler, tyler, tyler... we REALLY miss you guys.
Fifth: we are coming down. I don't know the exact dates yet...probably Oct 16th for a long weekend.
sixth: You and Brian are so cute together
Seventh: you are a great mom! and a great friend!

Ashley said...

Great post Sarah. Sounds like you are on a good path. Fun to see the new pics.

Nickers said...

Sarah - You are amazing to me! I love your honesty and your realness, keep it up!

Love Nicki

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Sarah - Graduation Soon?! How is it going? And how are the boys? Tell them "Hi" from all of us.

Erin Vorkink said...

I want to come to your graduation! You are so awsome. I love you and miss you