Saturday, April 12, 2008

Study time

Hitting the books...


Food for the brain...

So we have all been working on our smarts around here... hitting our brain buttons and getting to work. Damon has been getting 100% on his spellings tests for the last 3 weeks:) Carson is enjoying speech class and doing very well. I had my basics final and I feel as though I aced the written, on hands on we did a full 50 minute Swedish massage and the student I worked on was really giving me good feed back, she said something like "I think you found your calling, you have wonderful intuition" so we shall see Monday the final verdict. I am excited to get my table and start practicing on others. I will be able to give free 50 min. massages and I can take educational donations as long as they are sealed in an envelope. So those of you interested give me a call if you are passing through I need the practice:)

9 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

WAY TO GO BOYS! Its great to work hard, study and do well. Same to you Sarah. Nice feedback! I think we need to come to Vegas for some practice massages and of course, educational donations in envelopes...I already have them sealed and ready to go! :)

Sarah-sponda said...

You rock Angie, thanks for the support;)

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Wow sarah that is so cool! You are awesome. If i didn't pass through at 1 in the morning i would have stopped by!!

Anonymous said...

good job! i am so happy for ya!

Nickers said...

Way to go everyone. I miss you all please give Damon and Carson a big kiss from thier Aunt Nicki!

Anonymous said...

You have the most gorgeous boys! I love their big expressive eyes, just like yours Sarah. I didn't know that you were even going to school for massage! I am so proud of you. Did you know that has been one of my secret dreams since I was 21? I know you will be so amazing at it....
Can't wait to be one of your clients.
Love you tons. p.s. I have fallen in love with climbing and rappelling.

Sarah-sponda said...

I love you Amy, I want to heal, myself and others...I am sure you would be a wonderful therapist too, you have always had a healing touch. I use criss cross apple sauce on my boys almost every night:) Climbing is the best!!! Yeah!

Nicole Hansen said...

You're a good, good mom. I know it can be tough at times doing it on your own. Best of luck with your exams!

Brian said...

Enjoy the learning and the growth.
You will be a wonderfull bodyworker! You are inspiring Sarah!